I liked this quote from the website I got the recipe from: "It takes about 2.5 minutes to assemble, 30 minutes to bake and four, maybe five minutes to eat, though it will take restraint to even stretch it out that long. Loopy breakfast goodness doesn’t get any better than this."

Yield 2 9-inch pancakes. Ingredients:
4 eggs
1 tablespoon sugar
1/4 teaspoon salt
2/3 cup flour, sifted
2/3 cup milk
2 tablespoons soft butter
Directions:
1. Heat oven to 375°F.
2. Butter two 9-inch cake pans well.
3. Mix eggs until light yellow in color. Add remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.
4. Pour into prepared pans and bake 20 minutes; then reduce heat to 350°F and bake 10 minutes.
5. Cut into pieces and slide onto plates. Serve with lemon slices, powdered sugar and butter, raspberry syrup, or maple syrup and fresh berries
http://smittenkitchen.com/2006/12/loopy-breakfast-goodness/
I double the recipe and cook it in a 9x13 cake pan for about 2-5 minutes longer than the recipe says. Just right for our family for dinner.
Try it with this awesome berry syrup. It's so easy and so good:
http://chermyrecipes.blogspot.com/2012/01/berry-syrup.html
No comments:
Post a Comment