This is my Baby. He doesn't like cake, he won't eat it even when I try to sneak a taste in his mouth. Tonight though, I somehow convinced him to try this Mug Cake and he loved it! He ate all of his portion and asked for more!
This is the best mug cake, ever. It's almost more like a brownie.
I have adjusted the cooking time and the amount of cocoa and sugar a little from the original recipe.
Try it!!!!
It's rich, so it makes about 4 servings (can cut in half and cook for half the time)
Ingredients:
1/2 cup flour
3 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa
6 Tbsp sugar
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 cup milk + 2 Tbsp milk
4 Tbsp oil
1 - 2 Tbsp chocolate hazelnut spread (optional)
Directions:
1. Spray a glass measuring cup (I use the 6 cup size) with cooking spray.
2. Dump all the dry ingredients into the cup and mix well, making sure you don't see any powders along the corners and bottom of the cup when you look through.
3. Add the milk and oil and mix well, making sure all the dry ingredients in the corners are incorporated.
4. Add hazelnut spread on top of the batter. No need to push it down.
5. Bake for 3 min.
6. Cool for a minute or so, and enjoy!
We topped ours with cool whip and berries but didn't include the hazelnut spread.
original recipe: http://www.tablefortwoblog.com/the-moistest-chocolate-mug-cake/#.Uw0RgvTqeGI

No comments:
Post a Comment