Thursday, May 6

Jamba-ish Juice

I've looked for copcycat Jamba juice recipes, and none of them really taste that great to me. I just spurr of the moment made this one up, and it rocks! It would be even better with mango and passionfruit, but I never have those on hand. This is from ingredients I usually have in the freezer/fridge. Only problem is I didn't measure anything, I just threw it in, so this is as close as I can guess. Blend it up, taste it, and adjust as needed.
Ingredients:
1 cup pineapple sherbet
1/2 cup frozen strawberries
1 cup orange juice
1/2 cup water
1 tsp sugar

Directions:
1. Place all ingredients in blender, blend until smooth.

1 comment:

  1. WHAT?!? this has been around for a year??? well let me just say this recipe is tried and true. and the best part is how easy it is. mmmm. i've made it 3 times in the past week!

    ReplyDelete